Elazig Fethi Sekin City Hospital Project, together with all stakeholders, including Shareholders and Lenders, is committed to generate positive social and environmental impacts on the Elazig community and improves the quality of people’s lives The Project is a landmark social infrastructure PPP, supported by the first ‘green and social bond’ for an infrastructure project in Turkey. It is also the first project to feature credit enhancement provided by the EBRD and the World Bank’s Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) following the COP21 global commitment to support Emerging countries Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) with blended finance Since 2016, Vigeo Eiris provides an independent opinion on the sustainability credentials and management of the Green & Social Bond.
To create high value for all stakeholders through health investments made with Public Private Partnership model and to contribute to the presentation of quality health services to the public in facilities equipped with high technology.
Setting an example both in Turkey and worldwide by fulfilling the responsibilities arising from the contracts in the best way,
• Contract management and sustainability at international standards
• Managing all the risks related to the projects with a systematic and strategic perspective
• Relationship management with all stakeholders
• Establishing and implementing a Quality Management System at international standards
• Sensitivity towards society and environment
• Corporate social responsibility